Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No News

Well, not much to say. Dave is still waiting for an official "start date". I don't really understand how all the DoD stuff works but I guess the delay has something to do with the base waiting for money from their new 2010 budget to be released and until it is there is a "hiring freeze". A friend of Dave's told him last week that all the DoD fire depts and police depts are in the same situation and that they are trying to get the "emergency services" exempt from the hiring freeze.

I feel pretty frustrated because I feel like there's alot of big stuff that I need to plan for that I just can't go ahead with until we have that time frame. So anyway, maybe this is my intro into getting used to "hawaiian time", but I just thought I'd let everyone know where we're at.

Believe me, I'll let you know more as soon as I do!

erin

No comments:

Post a Comment